This is a closed student group for the live streaming class of August 2020 through the DFW Academy of Cannabis Science.
This course contains 18+ hours of Hemp and Cannabis Science live streaming education lectures. Students will also receive 3+ hours of Weekly Q&A Calls to review content further and address industry questions.
Each lesson topic will contain live class recordings, presentation download and practice quiz.
The course syllabus covers content around the following:
- History of Hemp & Cannabis
- Federal & State Laws and their organizational structure
- The Science Behind Cannabis
- Lifecycle of the Plant
- Usage & Dosage Administration
- Medical Dispensaries
- Manufacturing & Cultivation Practices
- Industry & Compliance Outlook
- And much more...